Sunday, December 5, 2010

play hard... sleep hard

I was thrilled to find my computer cord in the mail today - yippee!! I can finally post about all the fun things we have been up to! Where to begin?!! Well, I thought I better start with some good ole playtime with Gabe and Nyah....

I love to hear these two giggling away on the floor... Nyah absolutely adores her big brother, and he thinks she is pretty cool too!
Gabe's puppy mask he made in preschool... he was being so silly and giggling almost as much as I was!
who thought the laundry basket could be so much fun?
Seeing my darlings sleep is almost as special as seeing them play... they are so precious.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I LOOVE the sleeping pics, those are so sweet!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh what sweet little ones you have!! I loved the playing and slepping pics. They are so precious!! I can't believe how dark Nyah's hair is getting--it looks so pretty with those gorgeous eyes of hers:)

Grandma Cheryl said...

They both look like angels! I love seeing the sleeping sweeties. They are both so beautiful!
Grandma Cheryl

Erin said...

I love those last pictures of them sleeping. They are like sweet little angels.
I've had so much fun on your blog, and it's 12:15am now.... I really ought to go to bed! I just haven't been on blogs for so long (hence I haven't posted on my own in over a month) that I have been able to enjoy a whole bunch of your posts! Your family is so adorable. I just love you guys!