Sunday, December 5, 2010
Look who's got a tooth!
Nyah's little gummy smile is changing! I'm a little sad but excited too because any new stage is fun with babies. We can't believe she has been toothless for so long. Gabe had a tooth by 2 1/2 months... Nyah is 8 months! Wow! 
I had to post a comparison picture of Gabe doing the same thing when he got his first tooth... he is 3 1/2 months here. Love the finger-in-the-mouth pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Those finger sucking pics are too cute of the two of them. Her eyes look amazing in that second pic, nice job taking it!
Wow--you sure can tell those two are siblings:) Your babies are sure beautiful. I think I say that on every comment--but it is true! Nyah looks so cute with her little teeth showing. Give her a kiss for me! Love you guys!
awesome posts sis! Man- I miss you guys. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you and Eric (and kiddoe's) this Christmas!!!!
Love you Baba-
I love those pictures of them with their fingers in their mouths. Their expressions are almost identical! I can't believe how big Nyah is getting. I really can't wait to see her again.
Oh my goodness - so cute! I love those two finger-in-the-mouth pictures. She is so cute with her little toothie!
Nyah is as beautiful as her name - I loved those cute pics of her experimenting with the broccoli . . . Haha!
I was shocked at how much she looked like Gabe in the little pictures where they have their fingers in their mouths. By the way, can you send that pic to me of Nyah. I need more pics of the kids around the house. I miss them so much.
Post a Comment