The best though was witnessing Gabe's reaction when Santa showed up to our ward Christmas party. His eyes got big and round and I could tell he was trying so hard not to smile but he couldn't contain it and ended up covering his mouth with his hands instead!! (He is such a reserved little guy - I think that is why he was trying not to show a reaction.) It was utterly adorable. Knowing how shy my little guy is, I was literally shocked when he eagerly got in line to sit on Santa's lap...and had the patience to wait 30 minutes too! When it was finally his turn, he started jumping up and down in excitement and waving his arms saying "is it my turn?! is it my turn?!" Once he got up there though, his shyness almost got the best of him but he ended up being able to talk to Santa... out of the side of his mouth!! Haha it was so funny! Poor Santa could barely hear Gabe - he even thought he wanted a plane instead of a crane (which Gabe explained to me by saying he asked for a crane and a plane!!) What a darling boy! I love these pictures because you can see how stiff and nervous he is with his little hands clasped together and how he is talking out of the side of his mouth. And yet I can still see his happiness and excitement too. Oh, I love that brave little guy so much!!
Had to add this adorable picture of Eric and Nyah at the party. What a happy baby... she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger! :)




3 comments:
I loved that post! I can just imagine Gabe perfectly. I CANNOT WAIT to see you all in real life and see Gabe's reaction to Christmas morning! That last picture of Nyah and Eric is adorable!
oh Brittany that was the sweetest post!! You captured the moment so beautifully with your cute pictures and descriptions! Gabe is so sweet! I just love that little guy! And I love that shot of beautifull Nyah and her Daddy. Precious!
Oh my goodness!!!!! He is so cute!!!! I am dying - he is so darn CUTE!!!!! :) I just love love this story! What a sweet darling little boy! I just love him so much!
And I love that adorable picture of cute little Nyah!
Post a Comment