This video is so adorable - I just love it! To hear this you really need to scroll to the bottom of the page and turn off my music first. Gabe has to be the silliest, funniest little man ever! He comes up with the craziest, most creative things lately - Eric and I are LOVING it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oh he is hilarious! What a cute little boy. He might need to lay off the redbull though...
I LOVED him jumping up and down the whole time. Where does all that energy come from and how can I get some?! :) Gabe has a good imagination!
I loved seeing the video and what a treat to hear Nyah in the background. I can't wait for you all to be home next week.
Oh that was the sweetest video!! What little darling children! Oh man I miss them! Please please please move to the South by me!!!! I miss ya'll (ha ha) so much! xoxoxo
That was so cute! I was dying smiling at what a cutie he is - jumping up and down up and down! He is so darn cute! And I laughed out loud when he bonked the video camera with the blocks. hehe! :)
What a little cutie! I love his enthusiasm - Dad and I couldn't stop laughing at his jumping up and down. PLEASE MOVE HOME! We all miss you WAY too much.
Post a Comment