Sunday, December 5, 2010

broccoli, anyone?

Nyah is teething and not too thrilled about it. Neither am I! It seems her life is just not right unless Mama is holding her. Fun but a little tiring after a few hours... days... weeks. Ok, it's just a few days now but it feels like weeks! :) So anyway, one evening as I was attempting to make dinner, she was protesting loudly at being left on the floor amidst a tempting array of toys. She wanted to be held NOW! Well, we reached a truce of sorts as I plopped her on the counter next to me. She seemed more than happy at this arrangement and immediately dove for the broccoli... and here is the sequence of events:

Whoa, what is this cool stuff??and it goes straight to the mouth of course...hmmm, not too bad....and she's on to seconds...Whatever makes you happy, babe!! :)(and no, she didn't actually eat any - just a lick here and there!)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Didn't you always put Gabe up on the counter when you were cooking too? That is so cute!

Melanie Anne said...

What a seriously beautiful baby my neice is. oh man I miss her and you all soo much!! xoxoxoxo

Mindy said...

That's too funny! She looks so cute, Baba. I can't believe how dark her hair is. She is really a beautiful little baby!

Erin said...

haha! I love these pictures! She is so cute, reaching for that brocolli. I love that seeing her antics totally reminds me of Sammy. They are so the same. :)