We went on a preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch... what an adventure! Gabe is in a preschool that I am teaching with four other moms - so there are 5 kids total. And Gabe is the only boy!! Needless to say he is being exposed to a lot of new things... mainly all the different Disney princesses and their accessories. Haha! Boys and girls are so different. I am the teacher this month and it is so hilarious to "teach" this group of little kids! Anyway, here are some pics of our day at the pumpkin patch... what a fun time!
This is as good as it gets with Gabe and a camera these days... :)
My very own 2 little pumpkins getting a wheelbarrow ride!
Rrrrrr - that's a heavy one!
Gotta love this picture of sweetheart Brooklyn and all-boy Troy! haha!
Jenna, Rachel and Gabe... taking it easy on some great seats!
The tractor-pulled hay ride was Gabe's favorite part (needless to say)


Let's not forget the teachers/moms! Me, Toni and Marcie...
...Kristina and Brianne plus assorted preschoolers and siblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love fun field trips! My kids are getting so old and no fun!
Fun! I meant to take Jack to the pumpkin patch this year... but somehow it didn't happen! It looks like a blast though. I can't believe how Gabe has become a little boy. He doesn't look like a toddler anymore... just all little boy! I love his sweater, by the way. He looks adorable. And Nyah looks beautiful, as usual!
We went to the very same pumpkin patch! I love your blog...lots of pictures and lots of fun things to read! It was good seeing you tonight and it will be fun to keep up with your blog. By the way, Nyah is beautiful! Gorgeous eyes!
That looks like so much fun! I am glad you have so many fun things to do there. It looks like a blast!! I love the pictures of Gabe and Nyah. They are so cute.
What a fun place! And what a cute bunch of little pumpkins you brought!! I am sad that we missed going to a pumpkin patch this year--next year I will have to do a little research and find one around here. Gabe looks like he was lovin it:)
Great pics! Such a classic of Troy with his finger up his nose. lol Thanks for organizing the field trip, it was a blast!! Oh, and I'm glad the girls are preparing Gabe for what he has to look forward to with Nyah. lol
Post a Comment