Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Made in CHINA

Grandma went to China this summer and came back with some fabulous toys for the grandkids! Gabe loves, and I mean loves, this spinning top! It has crazy flashing lights and a funny song that plays over and over in Chinese that Gabe has "learned"! Haha! It is so cute. He mumble sings along with any new song until he learns it (and he always does - even when it's the impossible to understand electronic voices). I guess he figures he can learn Chinese the same way!! :)

A funny vid of Gabe playing with his top and singing the song! Turn off the music at the bottom of my blog so you can enjoy the Chinese tunes! :) (Sorry the video is fuzzy a lot - i think the spinning top and lights were throwing off my camera.)

6 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious! I love that he learned the song! That top was REALLY cool. Mom brought Jack back a cute tiger stuffed animal/puppet that he loves too. How fun, sis.

Armstrong said...

That is so funny, my mom went to China last year and brought Dylan back the same spinning top. He loved it soooo much that it broke. He was so upset so Brad went online and bought a new one. It is the favorite toy when all his friends come to play. Needless to say I am SO sick of that music! ENJOY!!!

April said...

I love how the simplest things are the most fun for kids! Gabe is so cute with that top. Hope you are doing well.
-April

Grandma Cheryl said...

He is so cute. I love being able hear that sweet little voice! Give him a big kiss for me.

Erin said...

haha! I loved that video! So cute! We love the top, too! I always sing along, "I'm in love one another I am!" at the beginning. I just think it sounds like that, to me. :) and then I mumble the rest of the words/sounds of the rest of the song. :)

Jan S said...

That was so cute. I'm glad he likes the toy . . . that was one of the few things I brought home that didn't break the first week. Quality control is not great in "made in China" products! Ha! Gabe was SO cute singing those words. Loved that video.
PS How do I turn off the music playing on your blog so that I can hear him singing?