Here we are hanging over the bridge checking out the salmon running up the river (this year we actually saw mostly dead ones...ick!) 



Gabe and Grandma going for a train ride!! The highlight of the day for our Gabers!
The girls ended the day with a home spa treatment... an all natural face mask Caitlynn bought that day - good for purifying the skin and also, as we discovered, a perfect swamp monster disguise for halloween! :) We were laughing so hard! 
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How do you always know about all these fun things?
What do you know about running out of free space on blogger? It won't let me post anymore, I've run out of room!
Oh my word, that sounds so fun!!!! You guys always go on such fun adventures! I love the pictures. I love the pictures of sweet Nyah. She is so precious! and I love the pic of Gabe so excited on the train :) Love you!
That sounds so fun!! I love that you are always out doing stuff. WA looks so cool--I can't wait to come see you! And very sexy (spookY) ladies in the last shot:)
How fun!!! I love how Gabe has a funny face in the bridge picture... just like he is saying "ick" about those dead salmon. And that picture of Eric and Nyah smiling at each is adorable. Although I love the one of him just holding her, too. How fun that Eric's family got to come visit. I'm jealous that they got to see you. :) Love the mud masks, too!
I looks like you a had a lot of fun - loved the pic of Gabe on the bridge :)
Post a Comment