Monday, October 18, 2010

yum

Our little bug has started eating cereal and she loves it! This was her first reaction:

"ooooh cool, this is new!""Wait a minute, what is this stuff??""Ummm, not so sure, mom""No thank you!!" She may not have loved it then but she snarfs it down these days. By now she is on to bananas, green beans and her favorite... pears. Yummy yum!

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Pretty highchair! You got some great pictures of her first cereal!

Melanie Anne said...

That is soooo cute! I love the series of pictures of all her expressions! She is so darling! What a beautiful little girl! I miss her and all of you!! Give Gabe and Nyah a kiss for me! XOXO

Mindy said...

Love those first cereal pictures! I can't believe that she is big enough to eat cereal. She is getting so grown up. Can't wait to see her at Christmas!

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Those pictures are darling! I love to see those grimaces as they try their first taste of "real" food!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute! Love those first pics experiencing new foods.

Erin said...

ha! That is so cute! She has cutest baby bird mouth in the first picture - open wide! :) I love her pretty long eyelashes in the third picture. She is so darling. And of course, the last photo was funny with her scrinched up face. What a cutie!

Jodi said...

Classic! She looks so big in this post!

Jan S said...

Ha! That last picture is so funny! She is growing up, and I am missing so much. :(