Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gumby Girl

I about jumped out of my skin the other day when I heard a bunch of giggling and looked down to see this!! As you can see, Nyah literally folded herself in half in an attempt to escape her rocking seat! Can you tell that she has the chair tipped forward as far as it goes... and she is teetering on the edge of a face-plant without a care in the world?!! The days are over when I could just lay her in there unbuckled! Gabe thinks she is the funniest little thing in the world. A day doesn't go by that I don't hear him laughing and laughing over something hilarious that she is doing! It makes me so happy to see my children enjoying and loving each other!

Another morning she really did escape out the bottom while I was in the shower (otherwise I would have gotten some great pictures!) It was a different bouncy - closer to the ground - and I watched as she bounced her legs out, then wiggled and wiggled until she gently landed on the tile! Then she sat there on her tummy looking around like... hmm, well look at that... I did it! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is coleman i realy miss you guys i wish you lived in tennesse with us your kids are so ausome give every single one a hug for me from coleman

Jan S said...

Oh, what a cute post. The kids are SO cute!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is too funny!! I love how endearing Gabe is with Nyah. What a couple of sweeties.

Mindy said...

That is SO cute! I loved that post. She looks adorable folded in half like that, and I can just imagine Gabe giggling at her in that bottom picture. I CAN'T WAIT to see you all at Christmas!

Melanie Anne said...

What a cutie!! The post made me laugh and then when I went to comment i say Coleman's comment and laughed again! "hug every single one" of your "ausome" children for him--k?! we do love you lots and wished you lived with us:) He is right!! XOXOXO