Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

At the ward Halloween party, we were a family of pirates, a witch and a cowboy. Yes, we're a unique bunch of characters! It was a lot of fun that night: a chili cookoff, tons of games and activities for the kids, and trunk-or-treating of course!Gabe with is bestest buds, Jaden and Kira - our next door neighbors that joined us for the evening.Halloween night we decided to stick home this year and have a little family party. It turned out really fun! Our little pirates looked adorable - AAARGH Matey!!!! ;)Eric took the kids out trick or treating while I finished up making our dinner. When they got home, I had warm caramel apple cider ready and waiting. Then we dug into Jack o' lantern pizza and other goodies. After that the kids went to bed and we stayed up watching a movie with friends. Fun night!

4 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Love all the updates!! Your food spread looks delicious, as usual. LOVE the pirate costumes!! Oh.my.goodnes.Nyah is too cute for words!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pirates ever!! I love their costumes. They are so cute. And the cowboy and witch are an unlikely, but great, couple! ;)

Mindy said...

Adorable pirates!! Manly looking cowboy. And you make a very hot witch. :) Your night sounded so fun. And teh food looks yummy! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. :)

Jan S said...

What cute little pirates! Those costumes were SO cute!!!