Thursday, November 3, 2011

October activities!

Gabe, Nyah and I went on a leaf hunt then came home and make a leaf collage. Gabe's was fantastic - all the shapes, colors and sizes all displayed! :)Grandma Cheryl sent a Halloween package that was welcomed with a LOT of excitement!!What would October be without some pumpkin shaped sugar cookies?! Boy did those kids love applying the sprinkles... notice the large empty space in front of Nyah? We learned quickly that her cookie-decorating-enthusiasm had to be closely monitored! ;)The Pumpkin PatchWe were all bummed to discover that they weren't giving hay rides the day we came. :( So the kids all climbed up in the wagon to at least get the feel of it. Gabe was super disappointed, poor kid.There were lots of animals to meet though...Nyah was the only one that truly appreciated the chickens. :)


What a good-looking guy! I tried to get the same picture of Nyah... she wasn't having any of it! That's better sweet girl! She just needed to be held at that time. And when Nyah needs something, you better listen or else!

3 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Definitely a fun day at the farm. What a good mom you are! I need to do more fun art projects with my kids. Love it!

Erin said...

That looks so fun! I love all the pictures. You are beautiful. Your kids are darling! :) Nyah's crying face is cute. And the pumpkin cookies look super fun - too funny about the empty space within Nyah's reach. :)

Mindy said...

Nyah looks so adorable in her red coat! I want one! (Nyah... not the red coat. Well, maybe the red coat, too. ) I love the picture of Gabe in front of the pumpkin patch, too. He is so cute. I am dying to know if you are having another little Gabe or Nyah...