Sunday, October 30, 2011
Riding, applesauce,and Grammie's caramel popcorn!
Horseback riding!! We love riding the horses when we come home. Here is my little cowboy on Baldo. Doesn't he look so grown up and handsome?! :) 
Later he and Jack got on together and rode around with Papa taking the lead. There was only one bad moment... when Coal Train sidestepped or stumbled or something and startled the boys. Well Jack started wailing and within seconds Gabe was crying and yelling too! Poor Dad didn't know what was going on! Other than that small setback, they did great and had a blast! :)
For being so afraid of the horses in the barn, Nyah was remarkably happy to be riding around on their backs!! I thought to ease her into it by riding with her at first but she never seemed nervous at all. In fact once she got up there alone she would lean over and pat Baldo's neck like a pro - it was so cute!

One Saturday we spent the entire day making applesauce... what a big project! It was fun to work with Mom and Mindy though and we sure got a lot of delicious, homemade applesauce canned! Hopefully we will be driving up for Christmas so I can take some home! Here are the guys watching the kids out back for us. Mindy took a little break and was jumping on the tramp with the kids. They were loving all her silly antics - it was so cute! I caught a bit on video and snapped this one picture. What a fun Aunt!
And here are my kiddies gorging on Grammies irresistible caramel popcorn. They both felt it necessary to climb up on top the table... I guess it made digging in easier! They would have eaten that entire bowl themselves if I would have let them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the posts about your trip! Looks like you had so much fun. What an awesome Halloween party! Love the picture of Nay on the horse too. She's a pro! Glad you had fun, but glad you're back. :)
How fun!!! I love all the pictures and the details. And I would gorge myself on the caramel popcorn too, if I got the chance!! :)
THe pictures of the kids on the horses were so cute! We loved having you come home. I can't believe I missed seeing these pictures. I have got to start checking every week . . . you are so good to keep up!
Post a Comment