Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miniature Golfing!



One day we went on a golfing adventure with Eric's parent's! Grandpa is a big golfer and I think he is thinking to get Gabe started early! ;) We spent the morning at this wonderful, haunted miniature golf course. Gabe was loving every minute! The weather was gorgeous too - I was in heaven with all the warm sunshine on my face!Then we spent the afternoon relaxing at the Richardson's before heading out to do family pictures at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. What a gorgeous setting! I can't wait to see how they turned out. The day ended with a delicious supper of stew that Grandma Cheryl made for us all. Oh and eating some chocolate mice that Gabe created with Grandma and Crystal that afternoon! They were adorable...and delicious! :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love miniature golfing. I haven't been forever. I'm glad you got to go with the Richardsons. Oh, I'm excited to see your family pictures, too! I really want to do some with my family. Those chocolate mice were so so cute, too!

Jan S said...

Those little chocolate mice were darling (and delicious). What a fun Grandma Chery!