Saturday, October 22, 2011
Pre-K!
Our Gabers started pre-K this fall! Doesn't he look so tall and handsome?!
I wish I could say he is thrilled about it but most days he protests about going! I have to say that he always has fun once he gets there though. He is just a reserved little guy. It takes him a bit to warm up and make friends but once he does he can be the silliest, funniest guy around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh wow--Gabe looks so big!! He is so darling! What a cutie!! xo
Wow! Gabe looks so much like a little boy in that picture. What happened to his round little cheeks? I'm excited for Jack to start pre-school. I can totally imagine Gabe not really wanting to go, but then loving it once he is there. His reserved personality was such a good influence on Jack. He is so cute, Britt. It was fun having him around.
Post a Comment