Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Dad and Logan's b-day party!
Dad and Logan both had a birthday while we were there and I have to say it was SO FUN to be able to be go to a family birthday party! I miss those "little" things that we used to take for granted.

Check out that awesome dinosaur cake Amy made for Logan - woohooo!!


After dinner we had a fun dinosaur party that Amy organized for Logan's party. The kids started by going on a dinosaur hunt all over the basement. Gabe loved it! Here they all are showing off their treasures! It was really fun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You got some great pictures! The one of Logan with his dinosaur cake is adorable. And I LOVE the one of Dad and all the boys blowing out the candles. But my favorite is Gabe roaring while showing off his dinosaurs with you. Amy plans fun birthdays!
Post a Comment