Sunday, November 20, 2011
family movie night
Eric rented Cars 2 for Gabe as a surprise the other night and we had a fun family movie night. I had to take a picture of the seating arrangement...
Gabe did not want to sit on the couch. I guess the edge of the table is closer to the action and keeps him on alert! Since Nyah does whatever Gabe does, we had true stadium seating going on at our house that night with the kids up front and center while Eric and I relaxed on the couches behind them! It was so fun to spend an evening watching this "intense" movie together. :) I can't believe my kids are getting old enough for these kinds of activities. It's so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So cute! I love that they're old enough for movie nights!
that looks so fun! I didn't know that movie was out on DVD yet! My boys loved it in the theatre--it is soo cute. Give those two little munchins a big hug and kissd from me:) That pic is sooo cute! xoxo
Fun! We just rented that the other day, too. :)
You guys are such a great family! Thanks for taking such great care of our sweet grandbabies! I can just see how excited they were.
We love movie nights! You guys are better parents thsn us though, we turn on a movie them and a movie for us uaually. lol
That is seriously cute with the kids on the table. I love that Nyah wants to be like Gabe so much.
Post a Comment