Nyah is a fledgling artist herself, but more often than not, her canvas is her own skin... usually hands and arms but at times when I'm not as vigilant, it can end up on her face as you can see!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
my artists
Gabe is really becoming a wonderful artist! Each painting or drawing he does is full of details, all with a story behind them. It is so fun to listen to him explain his art to me. I get a direct interpretation from the artist himself - wow! :)
Nyah is a fledgling artist herself, but more often than not, her canvas is her own skin... usually hands and arms but at times when I'm not as vigilant, it can end up on her face as you can see!
Nyah is a fledgling artist herself, but more often than not, her canvas is her own skin... usually hands and arms but at times when I'm not as vigilant, it can end up on her face as you can see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love Nyah's make up.
Wow, that is seriously an amazing painting! He is so talented!! And love Nyah's "art" lol She's so precious!
So cute of Nyah - all the "art" is on her face. Gabe is pretty artistic. The kids are sure cute!
Post a Comment