
In the days just before Christmas we had a lot of fun getting all those last minute things done... presents to wrap and put under the tree, goodies to make and take to friends, and fun outings to see all the Christmas festivities in the city! I spent a whole day making chocolates with some good friends. We did so much that day but to name a few: we made caramel, turtles, chocolate truffles, fudge, and dipped fondant (orange, lemon and mint)... yum!! It was so fun to hang out with the ladies all day and I loved all the goodies we had at the end of the day! :)

The week before Christmas, Eric and I went on a date and walked around beautiful downtown Seattle, enjoying the lights and hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. It was a fun to get out and have a relaxing evening with my honey.


We took the kids to Snowflake Lane in Bellevue again this year and it was a ton of fun. The only pictures I have are from Eric's phone so I'll have to add them later. I love love love Christmas and everything that comes along with it!
2 comments:
You look beautiful with your hair curly like that! I think it is so fun that you did chocolates with your friends. Mom had us over for a christmas tea where we were supposed to do that, but I mostly ended up just helping and having fun instead of making my own. I'm glad that you got to have a date night with Eric. Sounds so fun! I sure love you, sis.
Making the Christmas treats with your friends looked like so much fun - so glad that you have such great friends. And I am SO glad you came home and shared them with us . . . YUMMY! I love how you and Eric are always doing fun things.
Post a Comment