Saturday, December 17, 2011

Here we go again!!

I don't know why I haven't posted this earlier but... we are having another baby!!! I'm already 22 weeks which means the baby is 11 inches long and about 1 pound. I feel him every day kicking and moving around (yes, it's a HIM!!) It is so fun to be pregnant again because with it comes all the excitement and anticipation of another child joining our family. I catch myself wondering all the time what his little personality will be like, what he'll look like, will he be a good baby (please), what will his little quirks be? I learned with Gabe and Nyah that siblings can be polar opposites, so I have no idea what to expect! :) All I know is that I am thrilled to add to our sweet family!

7 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Yea!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Don't be scared of 3, it is not as hard as everyone says it is :).

Unknown said...

Congrats Brittany! That is awesome news!

Brianne said...

I hadn't heard that he's a boy! Yea! It will be so fun to have another boy. We're so excited for you guys!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So dang excited for you! ANd I agree, 3 isn't nearly as hard as everyone says it is! :) I can't wait to meet him! PS LOVE that you put Christmas music on your playlist!

Melanie Anne said...

Yeah!! I am so excited to meet this little guy! Is that a picture from your ultrasound?!!! That is amazing! That baby is super cute:)
Love you!!
xoxoxo

Amy said...

Yipee!!! Now when we (finally) get together, our little boys can play! I am so excited for you... you are such an incredible mom. What a lucky little boy to be coming to your family! I love feeling my baby move too, it's almost sad to know those kicks are limited because he's almost here. But so worth it! Love you! Have a Merry Christmas!

Mindy said...

Oh Britt, I am so excited to meet that little man, too. I can't wait to see if he is going to be a little Gabe or not. It's SO fun seeing their personalities develop. I can't wait.