Friday, January 20, 2012

We had SO much fun in Utah! I had to start with this favorite picture of little Nyah and my mom... love those two girls so much!! Mostly it was a lot of activities at home and that's where I'll start... Mom had so many crafts and games prepared for all the grandkids. (Did I mention that ALL my siblings were in town together?!! It was crazy fun!! :) Lots of people at Grammy and Papa's house, especially when Matt and Mindy's families would stay late, but it felt soooo good to be with all my wonderful siblings again.) Anyway, here are a few cute pictures of all the cousins together! First there was stockings to decorate:Hey, what does she think she's doing... sneaking up on the table to eat the treats?! That little stinker!! :)This one was a really fun scripture story game... and check out those awesome prizes! Every kid was frantically racking their brain!! haha! (btw, I love Cannon's face in the foreground... he was not happy about something!!)This was a night of Christmas bingo - oh ya!!I had to add a cute picture of Papa cuddled up with his only two grandaughters reading books. And of course there was also lots and lots of trampoline time!

1 comment:

Jan S said...

Oh, that was so fun to see the pics of the kids over the holidays. I am SO glad you and your sisters and families came home for Christmas. Wasn't it fun for the cousins to have time together and get to know each other better? Thanks for posting these cute pics . . . I loved the one of Nyah up on the table helping herself to the treats! :)