At preschool a mom brought Jello jigglers for snack time and boy, was Gabe impressed! He thought it was the coolest thing and described it all to me in detail. (Obviously he hasn't had a lot of exposure to Jello!) So anyway, I agreed to take him to the store to pick out Jello and make our own jigglers! The best part was picking out the shapes to punch out or cut. Or maybe it was watching the way they ate their treats... haha!
I forgot about jigglers--my little boys would LOVE that! Bridger had jello for the first time in his memory at Thanksgiving at our friends house this last year and he thought he had died and gone to heaven.
I love that last picture of Nyah. I wish I could just snatch her out of the computer and kiss her! And Gabe looks so handsome. He really has the cutest eyes. I miss you guys looking at all these pics. Jack would love jigglers, too. Maybe I'll make them for an FHE treat.
Mom to 3 of the best little kids and wife to one incredible man, I am blessed! This blog is where I share our big and small moments.
Our family in a nutshell: Gabe is a 6 yrs old lego fanatic. He is incredibly creative and sensitive - my little buddy. Nyah is our 3 yr old little sweetheart. She is generous with her smiles and loves and keeps us all on our toes with her fiery personality! Ian is our sweet and happy baby - 17 months old and greeting every person he sees with a sunny "HI!" and a wave of his chubby fist! Eric is a Market Director for JPMorgan Chase and the world's best family man. I get to stay home with our kids full-time...it is so much fun to be with my little ones all day. Someday I'll return to the NICU but for now I'm enjoying my time creating a happy, safe home for my family. Eric and I both love the outdoors, skiing/boarding, traveling, reading and most of all, playing with our kids.
Since my sisters and I all love to cook we decided to start our own cooking blog to make it easier to share recipes...The Sister's Cafe! It has been so fun to create together - my sisters are incredible people and fabulous cooks...so enjoy!
5 comments:
I forgot about jigglers--my little boys would LOVE that! Bridger had jello for the first time in his memory at Thanksgiving at our friends house this last year and he thought he had died and gone to heaven.
I'm glad my jigglers impressed him :-).
You are SUCH a great mom!
I love that last picture of Nyah. I wish I could just snatch her out of the computer and kiss her! And Gabe looks so handsome. He really has the cutest eyes. I miss you guys looking at all these pics. Jack would love jigglers, too. Maybe I'll make them for an FHE treat.
Oh my, SO SO SO cute! I loved that last picture of Nyah. She is making sure that piece of jiggler is going all the way down!
Post a Comment