Saturday, February 25, 2012
31 and a half weeks
I don't know why I feel compelled to add the half week. Well yes I do... I feel huge and want to remember that I was almost 32 weeks when this picture was taken, haha! :)
A little under two months left at the time I'm writing this. Whew! I feel (and look) like he could come next week but honestly I really do need the time to finish getting ready. And you know, it hasn't been too bad so far. For one thing, I've tried really hard this pregnancy not to complain. (Eric doesn't count though, heehee!!) I know it is such a blessing to be expecting a child and I'm so thankful and excited to welcome him here too! It hasn't been a breeze (boy am I jealous of the women that go 9 months with relatively few problems) but all things are manageable thanks to a lovely block of time every afternoon where I'm free to relax. Thank you naps and quiet-time! :) (I'm certain Heavenly Father made babies and toddlers need lots of sleep as much for their growth and development as for their mother's sanity!!) Of course having a supportive and loving spouse makes all the difference in the world too. Thanks babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
You look darling!! What a sweet baby bump that is! Can't wait to meet this little man!
I think you look awesome! I'm excited for you- you are getting down to the wire!
You look so cute!
totally true about babies and toddlers needing sleep for our sanity. ha!
and you're a super gorgeous pregnant mama, brit. and you're so good for trying not to complain this pregnancy. i was never so noble. but, seriously..as your friend and NOW your visiting teacher, please let me know if there's anything you need or want. i'm there for you girl!
You. Are. Gorgeous! Wow, I wish I looked half that good pregnant. And I am impressed that you're not complaining, I figured during pregnancy it was ok to complain. :) I am so excited for you and your cute little family!
Agreed with above posters, you are GORGEOUS!! Seriously!! And you do NOT look like you are due any day! I don't think there is anything wrong with complaining a bit by the way. Pregnancy is hard, even when you have easy, breezy pregnancies! You can complain to me anytime. I know you know it's a blessing, but sometimes it just feels better to take a load off!! lol
Brittany,
You are absolutely beautiful! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I look forward to pictures of your little man in a couple of weeks. Love you!
Oh you have no idea how much I loved this picture. It is so fun to see your sisters pregnant. It's just so special! Your right that the focus should be on what a magical process is occurring inside of you... but that is so hard to remember sometimes when you are the one with the big, uncomfortable belly and aching back. You are the best. You never cease to inspire me. And you look beautiful! Just beautiful. I love you so much, Baba. You are such an amazing mother. This new little boy is so lucky! (PS the song that is on right now is repeating over and over "and I miss you" - SO TRUE!)
Honey, I just loved that picture. You are truly lovely. I am so impressed that you focus on the wonder and beauty of this phase of your life, especially when I know with your joint and sleep problems, it is not an easy time. I love your positive, "can-do" spirit - And you are one cute, pregnant mommie!
Post a Comment