Friday, June 1, 2012

Perfectly Ian


5 comments:

Brianne said...

So sweet! I love them all!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh my goodness-- these pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! What a precious little man!! Oh these make my heart ache that I can't snuggle him myself!! I can not wait to meet him!! What a darling baby!! Send me some of these pictures! I want to put them in my family album:) send me some of all your little ones! Love you guys! Xo

Grandma Cheryl said...

Oh these ;pictures are so precious. The poses are adorable. Ian is just beautiful. I can not wait to cudlle him! I so excited to see you all. Give everyone a big hug and kiss for me.

Jan S said...

I loved the pictures - your friend is so talented! Ian is a beautiful baby. I loved being able to visit and enjoy him when he was so tiny. Give him a kiss for me!

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness, he is precious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE newborn pictures. I just love those fresh, perfect little babies. And Ian looks truly perfect. Your friend took fabulous pictures. I just love him already!