Wednesday, August 1, 2012

odds and ends

A visit to Grammy and Papa wouldn't be complete without lots and lots of story time...
 
The wild fires were crazy this summer... this one raged in Alpine, right next door.  This picture was taken from Matt's front yard!
Eric spent a lot of time on his bike in the mountains - he was loving it!!
Nyah brushing Aunt Crystal's pretty hair!
 The rest of these pictures were taken at the new City Creek Center downtown SLC.  We had fun exploring!

3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun time you had!! I love these pictures :) xo

Mindy said...

Jack is looking at these pictures with me, and he said, "Oh I love playing there. That's Gabe! I want to get out of the stroller and play with Gabe right there!" We had fun with you guys at City Creek! The picture of Nyah burshing Crystal's hair is sweet. What a patient aunt. :)

Erin said...

Super fun! The new City Creek Center looks super fun. That picture of the wildfire right next to Matt's house was crazy. Wow!