Eric arranged for us to go on a sail for our 7th anniversary... it was fantastic weather and a really fun adventure! When I told him happily that I could now cross it off our bucket list, he reminded me that it had never been on
his bucket list! He is not a fan of large bodies of water at all and was a super sweet hubby to brave the open sea for me. (I won't mention how he rummaged around the cabin underneath trying to get on a lifejacket before we set sail... or how he sat white knuckled, gripping the boat when the wind caught the sails and we were tipped probably 60 degrees - haha! What a good sport!) Later that evening we got sushi and sat on the restaurant's veranda, enjoying our meal and reminiscing about how good our life is. What a fun date!
5 comments:
What an awesome way to spend your anniversary!! Good job eric! Love you guys and remember your wedding day like it was yesterday! It was a beautiful day and you made a stunnind bride and groom! xoxox
That is so funny imagining your tough, big husband rummaging around for a life jacket. :) What a good man to take you! It sounded like an amazing date.
How perfect! What a great getaway and wonderful husband for braving the seas!
Awesome! What a fun date, and love the image of Erik. lol Poor guy!
super fun date!! I love creative, out-of-the-norm dates like this!!
Post a Comment