On the way home we stopped in Vancouver and spent the afternoon there. We had a picnic and walked around Stanley park, searched for crabs on the beach, and wandered around Gaslight District. It was fun way to end our vacation.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Whistler, B.C.
In September we took a long weekend trip to Whistler with our friends the O'Neill's. It was such a beautiful, relaxing vacation! Whistler is just gorgeous and this time of year was perfect weather, sunny and 70's every day. Wow it felt so good to be up in the mountains, taking a break from day to day responsibilities. Well, at least for Eric... I guess mine came with me! ;) Once we figured out the right sleeping arrangement (after one very long night with kids taking turns being up), our stay was wonderful. Eric and Joel went mountain biking a lot and Whitney and I explored the village, took the kids swimming, and pretty much took it easy. We also had fun all together at some fun parks and hikes. What a great trip! I want to make it a tradition to go every summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love whistler, it looks like a great trip! And vacations with friends are always better, right?!
What a blast. You guys are seriously so fun. I love all your weekend adventures!
Next year we are in! :) How is it that you and Whitney always look gorgeous?! You're gonna have to give me your tips :)
Post a Comment