Friday, May 9, 2008
Lunch time!
...for everyone, including the dog apparently! Gabe is such a sharing boy, he even shares his lunch with his dog. Denali, opportunist that she is, has learned to lurk beneath the highchair at lunch time with her eyes on the floor...waiting. He thinks it is so funny to toss tidbits over the side and watch Nali rush in like a preying shark to feed on the crumbs! He laughs and laughs - so do I! Gabe is really cementing in the dogs mind that He Is Her Pal! She still plops herself down next to him while he plays and despite the beating she takes from toys, often right on her tender nose, she remains. Yes, he has won her loyalty...and I can see why! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That's funny...Isaac does the same thing with Louie... I am sure that Louie has gained some lbs since we've had Isaac! :) It's good that Nali is so good with Gabe!
That is so cute! He laughs so easily - what a happy boy! Seriously, he is exceptionally smiley and happy. What a cutie.
Hey Brittney! I love this blogspot...it seems to connect everyone. Your son is so cute...my husband Paul is always looking for suitable future boyfriends for Lolabelle. I go back to work in June :( Hope to see you soon!
It does save some cleanup time! Just wait til Nali decides to help clean up his face.
So cute, sis! I love how Gabe gets to be a little boy with a faithful dog pal. You lucked out to get such a nice dog.
Oh, my boys would be so jealous! They want a dog so bad! Could we just come visit so they can play with Nali? :) Cute pictures!
I love checking the blog for the new pictures! I can't wait to see some from Gabe's birthday!
Post a Comment