Saturday, May 17, 2008
A Year with Gabe
The past 12 months have been an adventure of a lifetime. All you parents can understand! Eric and I feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy boy in our little Gabe. There is no way to prepare for the coming of a baby into your life...it's so much more than anyone tells you or what you can imagine. More joy, more smiles and laughter, more tears, more kisses and hugs, more love, more everything...well, except for sleep!! :) It's been magical. We love you, Gabe, higher than the sky! 

.JPG)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is such a sweet little tribute to Gabe and his first year with you! I just LOVE all the sweet pictures...and I just LOVE him and you & Eric! YOu are such a great Mommy!! XOXO
Oh, I just love these pictures. I think my favorite is the one of him looking up in the tub, with the bright blue background. That's a great one. But I also love the one of you holding his hands, the last picture. But then I also really love his chewbacca one, and the christmas one, and the newborn one.... I guess he is just a darling and photogenic kid!
Isn't it true how enriching a baby is in your life? Children really truly are 'an heritage of the Lord.'
So cute- I can't believe how fast kids grow up. It is kind of sad in a way. He looks so grown up in that last picture of him!
Being parents is such a great journey...I agreed with everything you said. You and Eric are great parents and Gabe is such a good looking kid! I love his smile!! So crazy how fast time goes!
They grow up way too fast. Your pictures of Gabe are all adorable!
It's hard to believe he has been with us a whole year. He is sure a cute little guy, and SO photogenic. I just love him! XOXO Mom/Grandma S.
Wow, it's so fun to see him age through these pictures! He looks bigger and bigger in each one but that big smile is the same in each one! I think I've told you so many times how you just get the best pictures of him! Gabe is such a happy, fun little guy and I'm so happy for you and Eric!!
Post a Comment