Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Congrats Caitlynn!

Eric's little sister Caitlynn graduated from high school last week - yeah! (I know, I'm so behind with blogging. So many fun things have been going on-I've been taking lots of cute pictures with no time to post!) Unfortunately Gabe and I weren't able to attend the actual ceremony, hence no cool pic of her in her robe, but here are some cute pictures from our celebration lunch
afterward.


Caitlynn is heading to ITALY in one week for one awesome graduation vacation!! (Crystal is going along as well...lucky girls!) That's a grad trip that is certain not to disappoint. :) Have a blast, we love you Caitlynn!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! You look pretty with your hair straight. :)

Mindy said...

Cute pics, sis! And congrats Caitlynn! I wish I could stow away in her luggage. I have always wanted to go to Italy. Too bad you missed the graduation. I have always thought they were pretty fun. Love you.

Trisha said...

I love all Gabe's one year old pictures, they are darling! What a handsome boy! I also wanted to say I love that last picture on your blog with Gabe's arm around you...how precious!

Team Box! said...

Looks like Gabe is working on scootin' around! How fun and cute, He's a doll! What are you guys this next Saturday or Sunday??? We want you guys to come over for a fun BBQ and finally catch up in person. Let me know what day would work and if you guys can!