Eric and Gabe both got to experience Lake Powell for the first time! Yahooooo! We had such a blast! Mindy and Griff invited us to join Griff's family on one of their many trips to Lake Powell every summer...what a great family Griff has! We had SO much fun playing, playing and playing some more! There was so much to do...hanging out on the house boat, flying off the slide, playing games, boating, swimming, the Launch Pod, the water weenie, tubing, the air-chair, knee board, skiing, and of course, most importantly...wakeboarding! :) And no, we didn't actually have the time or energy to participate in every one of those things ourselves in our 3 short days there- but believe me, we did most of it and every one of my screaming muscles can attest to that!
Go Eric!! He had so much fun showing us some leg while he ripped up the wake! :) What a jokester! The water weenie was Eric's favorite but I never got a picture of that, dangit!
It was Mindy and Griff's baby's first time at Lake Powell too! You are so cute pregnant, Mindy!!
And here is Gabe sleeping with his fat little tummy hanging out if his jammies! Since it was still hot when he went to bed, I would unzip his jammies then zip them up later when it cooled off. Gabe slept on top the house boat with everyone and for the most part did great. It took some adjustment to be able to fall asleep with all the talking and noise going on but our little man is a trooper!




6 comments:
What a fun trip! I have never been to Lake Powell either. but, I do want to experience it one day! Gabe is so cute with his spiky hair!
Okay, these are seriously the cutest pictures ever. I LOVE the first one of Gabe smiling with wacky hair! :) That trip looks awesome! How FUN!!!
Wow...I bet that trip was just what you needed after girl's camp!! You are probably super tired after all your adventures, but it looks like so much fun...I'm jealous, I love Lake powell! Cute Pictures!!
I love your pictures! That looks so fun! We need to all split a houseboat one day and go together! I think my boys would LOVE L ake Powell! I have missed you! Lets get together for lunch soon! Love you!
That was so fun, sis! I was so glad you guys came with me. I need to get some of those pictures from you. They are darling! Love you!
How fun Brittany! It's so hard to take a baby on trips I decided. We just got back from camping and it was so much work to remember everything they need and the sleeping part is so hard. Gracie hardly took naps and she woke up a couple times each night. I have to admit it was fun though. Gabe looked like he really enjoyed the boat.
Post a Comment