Gabe's cousin Wesley (Matt and Amy's baby) just had a puppy-theme 1st birthday party. It was so fun!! First there was Wesley's Grooming Station where the kids got puppy noses painted on, puppy ears and collars with their own names imprinted on the tag! They looked absolutely adorable! There were all kinds of games and competitions for the kids - like frosting dog bone cookies then eating them out of a dog dish with no hands (I wish I had a picture of that)! The adults played volleyball and mingled. It was so relaxing and fun. Of course we had hot dogs for dinner and puppy cake! It was such a cute party; the best-party-mommy-award definitely goes to Amy!
Matt with his little puppy Wesley...
Mom and Mel with a puppy named Cannon...
Here is the birthday boy eating his cake!
Two little puppies named Gabe and Coleman...
Daddy with his little puppy...
Eric had fun throwing the football with Connor, TJ and Grandpa while Gabe kept them company throwing (and retrieving like a good puppy) his own ball!

And here is our little man dog tired after playing so hard! :)
8 comments:
Okay, that is THE CUTEST ever! I just love all those puppies! We have the PERFECT family for a party like that, huh? So many little ones, and even more perfect that they are all little boys. :) I love all the pictures. The one of you in it is really cute too - you are so pretty. Playing catch looked fun, and I miss playing volleyball. What a fun time!
I have been excited to see pictures. I was so sad I had to miss that party. It sounded SO fun! And the pictures confirm it. :)
What a stinkin' cute party! What a great idea! Gabe was one cute puppy.
Hey Baba Loui! That was a really fun party! Wish we would have started it two hours earlier so it could have lasted longer. I love spending time with your family. You're a great sister Baba. I sure love you!
Matt
What fun pictures! I forgot my camera that night! That was such a cute party! Our little boys make cute puppies! Love you!
he made such a cute puppy!! Isn't it adorable when they fall asleep like that in the car!!
Cute Party! It looks like a ton of fun...
we got our pictures done by photogenix...I thought they did okay but it was kind of expensive for how many prints you actually get to take home but they turned out all right. My other complaint is they don't give you a cd with it, it costs like$79 to get the cd with your package which I thought was kind of outrageous so we had to scan our pictures in, but other than that they were good.
That was such a fun party wasn't it! I am so glad you took the pics of all our little puppies. They had a fun time. Aren't we just so blessed!
XO MOM
Post a Comment