Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dance, dance, dance!

So you think you can dance? Well Gabe sure does!! I have this little radio on the floor in the kitchen and Gabe goes over every day, turns it on, and starts to boogie! He knows exactly which button to push (even how to change the preset stations) and when the music starts he gets a huge smile on his face. It is so adorable - I just love it!! Here is a little clip of him showing off his dance moves!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

He is sooo cute! I love watching little kids start to learn to dance, it always is sooo cute!

Marnie said...

Gabe is so adorable. It would be fun to get him and Ava together. Ava loved music and dancing as well.

Melanie Anne said...

That is so precious! I love it!! What a cutie!

Jodi said...

Adorable! I wish Callie was a dancer, but she has never been one. Gabe can bogey!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! How precious...Gabe is a cutie.

Erin said...

That is just adorable! Benjamin and I watched it together this morning. He is so smiley. It is adorable. What a darling! His haircut is super cute too.

Mindy said...

Isn't it amazing how little kids just naturally dance when music is playing? Gabe is such a cutie. I love his huge grin while he jams. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you have a music lover on your hands - Today he was happy as we hiked as long as you sang to him. This video is the cutest thing. 'Love that little guy!
Mom