Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas 2008

Since Santa left all Gabe's gifts at his grandparents' houses, we spent Christmas morning at my parents then the afternoon at Eric's! We had so much fun with everyone... we love Christmas!! We have a tradition on Christmas morning to all line up on the stairs, youngest to oldest, before we charge into the living room to see what Santa left us! Our traditions never die - I love it!!We all got together to buy Mom and Dad a picture of the temple they were married in: Cardston, Alberta.
Gabe wearing Daddy's new cowboy hat - Yee haw!Gabe, Grandma, and baby "Dax" (that's Gaberish for Jack!)
Gabe is enthralled with books... and this adorable one from Grandma and Grandpa was one of his favorite presents!

Gabe got a blue football and Wesley got a pull train... so of course they loved what the other guy got!!






Being the only grandchild on Eric's side, Gabe is just a little bit spoiled!

Gabe got a horse for Christmas... ride 'em cowboy!!












It's been a long day... time to cuddle!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. The temple picture is beautiful, what a neat idea. BTW, you could be a model... you look great!

Mindy said...

Gabe is so cute! It is SO fun living so close to you so I can see him a lot. I love the picture of him on the horse. That bear board book that Eric is reading him is awesome! I think we got it for Wesley for his birthday, too. And I agree with Kristen, you do look like a model! I love that outfit... good job Eric! :)

Erin said...

So cute! I loved all those pictures. Gabe is just such a cutie. I love that the two boys switched toys. :) Cute that Gabe called Jack "Dax" :) Oh man, it looked like you guys had a great Christmas. Way cool riding horse that the Richardson's bought for Gabe! Cute pic of you and Eric. You are gorgeous.

Melanie Anne said...

What great pictrures! Gabe is such a doll! Christmas is so fun with children, huh? You do look so beautiful Britt!! I sure love you and your little family1 XOXO

Anonymous said...

you're lookin pretty sis. I like that picture of you and Eric at mom and dads. Christmas was really fun wasn't it? Looks like ole' Gabe had a great Christmas at the Richardson's! Oh- to be the only grandchild!! haha
-love you baba,
Matt

Jan S said...

I loved those Christmas pictures. Thanks for sharing that day with us, honey. Mom