and Now....
Monday, January 26, 2009
Then (July 2007)....
I took the bouncy seat out of storage for Jack to use and Gabe decided it looked fun this morning! He climbed right in and had a blast! He looked so big and grownup in there that I had to take a picture and compare from when he was just a little guy. Gabe has always been so smiley - I love to look back and see how his smile has always stayed the same...big and happy! He is such a sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That is SO cute!!! Thanks for getting all of your baby things out for us. We had fun hanging out the other night.
Oh, that is so cute! He looks mighty pleased with himself in the second picture. :) It's fun to compare pictures as they grow up!
His smile makes me happy! What a heartbreaker he will be. I have to agree with you, I also prefer blogging but FB is pretty fun to do while I am nursing, I can look it up on our ipod so I don't feel to guilty wasting time on it, although I would still prefer to read while I nurse. Gabe is a cutie! Have a great day Brittany!
Oh--he has grown up so fast!! He is such a sweet little guy! I love him so much!
That picture just shows how much he has grown this year. WOW! Our baby is growing up on us. He is so cute and handsome.
Cute post. It's fun to see the difference that a year can make. I can't wait to meet your cute, little boy this summer. We'll be in Utah in July.
Post a Comment