
It's my honey's b-day and he is feeling so old...
29! I told him he only had one more year of his 20's... then he is joining me in the big scary 30's!! Haha! :) Gabe and I made him a yummy breakfast to start the day right (actually Gabe burned his finger and cried the rest of the time while Mommy held him and did the cooking - poor baby!) That is all forgotten now and we are practicing saying "happy birthday, Daddy!" for when Eric gets home! We love Daddy
soooo much... he is such a fun and happy guy. I was watching him play with Gabe last night - it was so heartwarming. How did I get such a
great guy for a husband?! Thanks babe for all you do for us...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WE LOVE YOU!!
Bridger giving Gabe a hug... Gabe's cousins are so sweet with him; always giving him hugs and kisses!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday big E Dog.
Happy Birthday, Eric! Hope you enjoyed our beautiful duet on the message machine! We love you! You're the coolest brother-in-law - thank you for being a great husband for my sister!
Oh by the way - I just commented on Melanie's blog and I had to mention here too how I love Eliza's beenie! Seriously, she looks like a little boutique girl in it. EVERYONE mentions how cute it is. I love having her wear that cute little beenie! It's so fun! So thank you! (PS Like I said on Melanie's blog, I'm also rooting for you to make those Etsy beenies. If you can't figure out how to reproduce that hat this winter, then I'll accept it next winter.) Love ya! :)
Happy Birthday Eric! We sure love you! These pictures are very cute Britt!
Happy Birthday, Eric! We love you! Love the pictures, too.
Happy Birthday Eric! Your cake looks delish!
Post a Comment