Yesterday we went to Eric's parents' house to celebrate Eric's birthday. The fact that it was also Superbowl Sunday just made the party more fun! (Since
every day Gabe suggests we watch football on tv, this was an especially exciting evening for him!) Unfortunately the Cardinals lost - what a bummer. They put up a good fight, though - wasn't the 4th quarter great?! It wasn't all about football, however... we had a delicious dinner, and fun singing to Eric and watching him open his gifts too. Happy birthday babe! You got a whole week of birthday fun! :)
Another proof of Eric's lunacy.... hee hee, sorry Eric I had to post this one!! (He was getting tired of smiling for pictures!)
3 comments:
That last picture of Eric made me laugh! I like the one of him punching his Dad, too. It looks like you guys had fun.
Theae are great pictures!! Happy B-day Eric. We love you!
Looks like a PARTY! Happy Bday Eric! I especially liked the last wild-eyed picture. :)
Post a Comment