Then there is the gym, spa, and all kinds of sports you can play. We always head out to the pool and hot tubs, though. The kids love the hot tub that has a big waterfall pouring into it (I should have taken a picture) There are even hot springs we sometimes head out to. We need to do that again soon! There's a big crater full of hot spring water that we used to swim in but now it's all fenced up. Too bad - it was scary jumping into that black water at night! :) (and no doubt dangerous which is why it's fenced off now!)
So we have a blast playing but the primary reason my parents organize this fun weekend is to recharge spiritually as a family. It is always such an inspiring weekend as we challenge ourselves each year to be stronger in the Gospel. This year the theme was Remember the Destination and Mom and Dad prepared a 1st Nephi Bowl game. They had lots of difficult questions and bonus points...and ironically both teams ended up tying! We all got a fun prize too! Thanks Mom and Dad for all the work you put into this retreat for us... I look forward to it every year!
*I love this picture! It is after midnight and we were having a great conversation about gospel doctrine and somehow ended up forming a massage train on the stairs! It was pretty funny!! (Mom is taking the picture. Darn -I don't have any pictures of my cute mom on this trip!)
The 3 amigos had so much fun running around like crazy boys all weekend! 
Here is Cannon in Grandpa's reading glasses - the cutest little old man I've ever seen! And Welsey and Gabe tearing around while I'm vaccuuming. (Wesley is not always a good influence on Gabe... he gives him lots of fun ideas like banging on the front of the tv with toys, for instance! haha!)




4 comments:
That was so fun to read about! The pictures were great. The little boys at the end are so cute! I'm glad you had such a nice time. It sounds really fun, and really cool with the spiritual theme. It's so neat that Mom and Dad plan this!
Love your pictures, sis! I especially love the massage train and Cannon in the glasses. We had so much fun, didn't we! I love you, Baba.
Great Pcitures!! I love spending time up there with our family! So much fun! Love you!
I'm so glad you post these pictures of that fun weekend. Dad and I love you all so much! XOXO
Post a Comment