Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my little muffin head

I just love this picture of Gabe. I know I post a lot of pictures of him... but he is just so darn cute I can't help it! :) Here he is wearing his new bear pajamas (that he loves) that my friend Julie sent him. In fact I have to mention here what a wonderful friend she is! About 5-6 years ago I took care of her little baby girl in the NICU at LDS Hospital. She was born at barely over a pound... almost as tiny as that pencil! Here she is with me when she is a bit older and bigger! And here is another her mom sent me after she went home! Is that not the most beautiful miracle you have ever seen?!!!Anyway, we had lots of time to bond as I took care of that little peanut! It was so fun to watch her grow and develop and eventually go home with her parents. Julie and I have stayed in touch so I have gotten to watch her little sweetheart grow up- it has been wonderful! I get to meet the best people at my work! I love it!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, that's a cool story about how you and Julie met. She sounds neat. Gabe looks adorable in that pic!

Jodi said...

Cute little boy! That is amazing about that little girl. I'm sad that you can't post the picture. It would be amazing to see!

Kristen said...

KEEP POSTING PICS OF GABE! He is darling!

Mindy said...

I love that picture of Gabe. What a sweetheart! And I'm glad you've stayed in touch with Julie. I thought it was so sweet when she sent you a book when you had surgery a few years ago, too. What a nice person.

Erin said...

Wow. those pictures are incredible. I have a pencil sitting here by me and I am looking at in a whole new way. How could her baby be that tiny????