Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gabe and Nali

Gabe is so cute with "Nayee" his buddy! These are just a few of his favorite pastimes involving Nali - they were too cute not to post!!
I love this one... Gabe is cuddled up with Nali and his blankey. (Ever since he was a tiny baby, to soothe himself, Gabe has always put his blanket to his face and made a sucking sound as if he had a binki! Of course a real binki was never good enough!)

13 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that?! They are such good little buddies. Seriously, that is so cute. And nice too, for the oldest child to have a playmate (other than you) to enjoy. :)I think my favorite was him SITTING on Nali reading a book that was resting on her back. Too funny!

Unknown said...

Nali is such a good dog! How darling! What cute little buddies.

Jill said...

Wow, Denali looks twice as big as Gabe! It is amazing to see them playing so well, because all of my kids are absolutely TERRIFIED of dogs. Brady thinks that we need to get one so that they get over it, but I'm not buying it! I miss you guys -- Gabe was a baby when I last saw him! He is such a doll...

Mindy said...

Oh, those pictures are absolutely adorable! I love that Gabe has a dog. It makes me so sad that Jack doesn't! Maybe we'll just have to spend lots of time at your house to make up for it. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures with Nali are so cute. My favorite is the one with the blanket! He is the cutest. I wish he could relax with all the animals at Grandma's house!

April said...

What a good dog to just sit there and let a little kid lay on him. Your son, and the pictures, are adoreable!
-April

Melanie Anne said...

Those pictures are so darling!! What a sweet Dog Denali is! My boys are so deprived not growing up with a dog. Gabe is so cute Britt!!

Jodi said...

I can't believe that Nali lets Gabe hang all over him like that! He must love it! I am in love with the picture of Gabe reading on Nali's back.

Anonymous said...

I think I'll buy Gabe alittle doggie saddle!! He sure is growing up fast!. . . and what a looker! Looking forward to seeing you guys at our retreat next week. Big-as-the-sky, Dad

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, those are darling pictures!! Gabe is getting so big! Wow, time goes fast, doesn't it?

Mindy Halladay said...

LOVE love love that Gabe and Nali are such good friends! That is just the sweetest thing ever! A boy and his dog....!

Jan S said...

I love those pictures. I remember how much you kids loved Molly. Dogs give so much love asking so little back. I'm glad Gabe has this blessing. And you are good MOm to put up with a dog, even Nali, since you are so allergic and any dog can be a hassle at times. :)
Gabe is SO cute!

Marnie said...

Cute pictures! Almost makes me want to get a dog...almost. Gabe is adorable!