Monday, February 2, 2009
Snowmobiles!
Griff and Mindy invited us up to his cabin in the Uintahs this weekend...it was a BLAST! We had so much fun riding the snowmobiles, sledding, and playing games while the babies slept.The cabin is perfect- rustic and beautiful! As soon as we walked in, Gabe spotted the bear skin on the wall and pointing, said "Bear! ROWRRRR!!" :)


Griff and Mindy are always up for doing anything fun - we have so many great memories with them and can't wait to make more! They showed up on the snowmobiles to take us into the cabin and Mindy was riding with little Jack strapped to her chest!! What a woman! It was so cute too- he loves it; falls right asleep each time! We got our stuff to the cabin with a sleigh behind a snowmobile- Gabe and I hitched a ride! Here is a picture... (Eric is on the other snowmobile)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That was SO fun! We love hanging out with you guys. Will you email the picture of all of us on the snowmobile with the sleigh behind, the one of Jack and me, and the one of Gabe pointing at Jack? I love your pictures!
What a dream! I want a cabin someday! It looks like so much fun. I am sooooo impressed with Mindy... Wow!
Looks like you had such a great time! I miss snow, wait a min. did I just type that? Don't tell Kevin. :)
I'm glad that you were able to sneak away and enjoy each other's company and the outdoors.
That looks so fun!! I love all these pictures!
How fun! You guys are so adventurous and are always doing fun things. I think that is so cool. It looks like a GREAT time. I especially think the ride in the sleigh looks fun, with your little cutie on your lap to snuggle with.
Post a Comment