HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
I love Valentine's! What a wonderful holiday it is...a day specifically dedicated to love. Not only does it remind me that I'm blessed with so many loved ones in my life, it also reminds me to tell them how much I love them! Don't all of us need a little reminder of that very thing, now and then?! It's probably a bit over-commercialized but I'm not complaining. I love the flowers and hearts and chocolates and love notes and doorbell ditching! (I better explain that last one... growing up we always made valentines for each other and then put them on the porch, rang the bell, and ran for it! I don't know how this tradition got started - or why- but it was always so much fun!)
So in the spirit of Valentine's Day I want to tell my family how much I love them... my sweet hubby and darling little boy Gabe, my wonderful parents and amazing siblings, all my cute little nephews and one adorable niece, my incredible inlaws and a whole bunch of fun and supportive friends. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life! XOXO, Brittany




4 comments:
I love you, too, sis!!!
What a sweet post, Britt. Thank you! I love you so much!
Thanks, for saying that, but the pleasure is "ours", Brittany. Dad
I love Valentines day, too. I'm a sappy romantic, but my hubby thinks it's another gimmick holiday to entice people to buy things, but he still goes along with it because I love it. That's why I love him.
-April
Post a Comment