Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun in the snow

Gabe finally got to don all his snow gear that we gave him for Christmas! It wasn't the best powder (kind of crusty) but he didn't know any better and had a wonderful time! He was so adorable walking around stiffly in his snowsuit and boots - reminded me of the little brother on the Christmas Story movie! Daddy pulled him around on the sled too... how exciting! :)

I love that picture of his happy face looking up at Eric! This is at the end of our street... isn't it beautiful?!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I was going to say the same thing about the picture on the sled looking up at daddy. He is such a happy little boy. I just LOVE him! Give him a kiss this morning for me. :) And thanks for having us over for dinner last night and 24. It was yummy! And I now I remember how much I missed Jack Bauer last year.

Marnie said...

I love the snow pictures. Looks like ya'll had a fun day in the snow. We had a freak snow storm last Feb. We had 1/2 inch of snow that lasted for about 2 hours. My kids LOVED it!

Melanie Anne said...

Thos are such cute pictures! I love the view you have. So cool. Gabe is such a sweet little guy!

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun. What a good daddy. I like that adoring look Gabe's giving him. :)