
Yesterday I made Gabe a breakfast burrito for lunch and as he ate by himself sitting on the barstool he looked so old! Most of the time he still feels like a baby to me but sometimes I'm struck by how much he is growing and changing! I love it - I suppose at times I have a twinge of sadness that he is growing so fast but overall I love seeing him develop into this smart little toddler... it is so fun to watch! I just had to take a few pictures and post them so I would always remember this...

When the filling started to fall out the bottom Gabe looked at it, then looked at me, and said "UH OH!" But then he forged ahead and made do... :)

What a big boy! And such cute one too!
12 comments:
Haha, these pictures are so funny to me. I'm shocked you can just sit him on the bar stool and he'll sit there and eat! He IS such a big boy. K and Matt keeps saying he had a lot of fun snowboarding...yes!!
Wow, cute boy! The older they get the funner they are... but, I love it when they are tiny! He has the cutest face and great eyes... cutie pie!!!
Those pictures are classic, sis. I love that little boy! Iknow what you mean though... he suddenly seems to big to me. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with my having Jack now. But he's still so little at the same time.
What a cute boy! I know what you mean about being sad but excited about them growing up. Just wait until he starts kindergarten. I still get teary dropping clayton off.
He is getting so big. It was fun to see you at work the other day!
Wow- look at him dive into that burrito! He is getting so big, i can't believe it! I think he was only four months old when we moved in. Time flies!
He is getting so big and soo cute! He was making me laugh at church Sunday because he would look at me and then when I would look at him he would turn away and laugh, so cute! I love your sledding pictures too. I have one just like that from last year with Jake pulling Hallie around on the sled. This year she actually went on hills!
Oh my goodness, he is such a big boy! I don't think Ava has the coordination right now to eat a Breakfast Burrito or sit on a barstool. Go Gabe! That's awesome!
Oh wow. He DOES look so big, sitting on the barstool. It's so crazy how they grow so fast. You are smart to bring out the camera when you want to remember a moment.
Holy cow, he does look so old!! What a cutie! :0)
Thanks for coming over and visiting me today! It was so nice of you... I was going to tell you too, that Gabe looks bigger even from the last time I saw him! He's such a little boy now and not a baby anymore!
Come over anytime, I'm sure Isaac would love to have Gabe play again! :)
He is such a cutie and he is growing so fast! XO
Post a Comment