Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

Eric's family came over for dinner. I got a ton of great video but I forgot to take pics with my camera! Here is a pic Crystal sent me (I can't get it any bigger). She had Gabe laughing so hard with her "goose" impersonations!
Here we are at dinner at Mel and Brad's for Connor's birthday...the big 12!! (Can't believe he is 12 already - seems like yesterday I was toting my nephew around as a sweet little baby!) The girls congregated upstairs while the boys were all downstairs watching a ball game!Later that night at our house for fun and games... Who knew the Little Tikes Easy Shot would be such a hit with the big boys too?! :)

BBQ at Mindy and Griff's on Memorial Day. Their backyard is the perfect spot to hang out... with a river flowing by (Gabe and Wes were loving that), a sweet deck for bbq's, and even a firepit to roast marshmallows!
Ha ha - gotta love this pic! :) Little boys are so dang funny - good thing we have so many in our family!!
Wesley and Gabe made sure Denali was included in the fun times. As soon as Wesley got there he ran over and climbed aboard - then Gabe was saying "ride, ride, ride" so they both got on! Later she got covered in dirt and fed rocks but remained happy and sweet with her little buddies... what a good doggie! Check out this adorable video of the 3 of them...

4 comments:

Jackie said...

How fun to find you after five years. We just did the March of Dimes walk here in AZ and so we had all of our pictures of the kiddos out when they were in the NICU and we were wondering what happened to you. Your family is gorgeous. I hope you don't find it disturbing that we will love keeping up with you now. It is awesome to see you again. Check out our blog and see what your hard work did for our miracles. You were the best!!!! Love, Jackie and the six-pack

Amy said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Britt, I had no idea you were moving! When do you leave? Marnie flies in on June 13th and will be here for about 5 days. We need to get together and do a lunch! We can all do it here if you guys don't mind driving, or we can meet somewhere in between! I'd love to see you again before you leave!

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun weekend!! Cute pictures!

Mindy said...

I have looked at that blog several times... I can't believe I haven't commented yet. Those little boys are SO cute. I love the picture of them on Denali. And I know I have said it a million times, but Denali really is the BEST dog. Thanks for coming over to our house on Memorial day. It was so fun to have you over!