Saturday, May 23, 2009

one little boy B-DAY PARTY coming right up!

Gabe's birthday party was sports ball themed and to make a long (and fun) story short...it was a hit! Gabe loved the ball cakes, the toys, the hoops, the attention... but most of all the people! Gabe was surrounded by family and friends that love him, and there sure are a lot! Everyone came dressed in sports jerseys for a great bbq and lots of fun... we all had a ball! (heehee)


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!! Gabe lived true to turning 2... here are a few precious moments! :)

This first one is Gabe demanding to get DOWN, DOWN, DOWN to play with his first 2 opened gifts...Pretty self-explanatory...And I didn't catch one of him throwing a tantrum when I was "forcing" him to sit still so he could blow out his candles while we sang happy birthday to him!! Oh boy, good memories!

But for the most part our little birthday boy was as sweet as ever and had a great time!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVED THESE PICTURES! I found the picture of him hugging his two first gifts (both balls) especially hilarious. What a funny guy! The big truck gift looked like fun! I loved all the kids (and adults!) in their jerseys. I liked the pic of the boys hanging around the chips and TJ giving a "peace" sign. :) The cakes were AWESOME! You are so creative and fun! I bet Gabe loved those. What a fun party, sis! Good job with pulling all that off! It WILL be great memories!

Mindy said...

That was such a fun party, Baba! Gabe was adorable. We love him so much! And you did such a good job planning and decorating. I loved all the cakes, and the tablecloth soccer, basketball, and football fields/courts were so cute! I love you, sis!