The ambiance at Alki beach is so fun. There are sand volleyball games going on, kids playing on the beach, the smell and sound of the salt water...it is so refreshing. There wasn't much playing in the water though...it is freezing!! (At one point Gabe's tender little toes came in contact with a wave and he screamed bloody murder!! :) After that he kept a beady eye on those sneaky waves!)
Last weekend Eric's parents and Caitlynn came for a visit. We got to take them around to all the "must see" attractions of Seattle! My favorite is Pike's Market, I love it!
Here are the most beautiful flowers for dirt cheap!!
at a local beach in Des Moines...




8 comments:
I love Seattle and Pikes market is great!!! What a fun adventure to be on with your family. It looks like your doing great. Cool pictures of the hike too.
Wow--I can not wait to come out and visit you!! Now when that will be ...I have no idea, but man do I ever want to! What a coolplace to live! You guys are so good about getting out and doing things! How fun. I LOVE that last picture of Gabe--so cute! And you look so beautiful Baba! I love you!
Those pictures are SO CUTE!!!!!!
That last pic of Gabe was beyond adorable.
The Pikes Market sounds amazingly fun and interesting. This place is just perfect for you guys with all the hikes and nature trails. Just up your ally. I swear you guys hike more than wild mountain goats! I haven't been on a hike in eons! I am hugely impressed that you guys already know your way around the city and what all the attractions are. Very impressive.
Gorgeous place! I love Pike place too. Some of the best Salmon I have ever eaten was there. It looks like you guys are staying busy and having tons of fun!
What a beautiful place to live! Glad you are doing well and having fun!
gosh brittany.. i feel like such a dork!!! i didn't even know that you were moving!? what in the world??? i know i haven't been working much lately, but i can't believe i didn't hear anything about it from anyone! i am so glad that people are being friendly and that you are doing well. i must say that i am extremely jealous of the location. i am in love with seattle and want to end up somewhere in the northwest so bad. i will miss you.. stay in touch!
Oh WOW! The trees look amazing! Especially that huge one that you and Gabe are sitting in. And the ocean looks so nice right now... even if it is freezing. I thought it was funny imagining them "sneaking" up on Gabe. How funny. Pike's market looks fun, too. That monk fish is disgusting! Do people really eat that?! I wish I could have seen you jump when the guy moved it. It sounds so fun there. I can't wait to come visit (I know this is a redundant statement...) And LOVE the last pic of Gabe with Grandpa. What a little cutie.
You look like you're having so much fun...and so many adventures. I've always wanted to go to that fish market. Maybe someday we'll have to get up there to visit you guys. I read on your sisters blog that Melanie is moving too. I guess if you had to move at least you're not the only one. Chris lived in Chattanooga when he was in elementary. His brother Will did his residency there and just barely moved away a month ago, they loved it though. We went to visit them there for a quick weekend, lots of fun stuff.
Post a Comment