Monday, August 10, 2009
Bellevue Botanical Gardens
Gabe and I went to these beautiful gardens with a big group of moms and kids from our ward. It was so fun! The little guys had a blast running around like monkeys and the rest of us had a great time enjoying the gorgeous scenery and talking together. It reminded me of Thanksgiving Point Gardens - a favorite place of mine at home and one I really miss. I can't wait to go again and take Eric.



We drove with my friend Raelynn and her 2 boys. Gabe and Ethan are little buddies now and entertained themselves with biting their socks off on the way home!! They think they are so hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so happy to see that you are both making some new friends. I hated seeing Gabe miss out on playing with his cousins, but new friends will help! See you all soon I Hope.
Love Cheryl
Oh my goodness, how do you have so many fun things to do there?! I am seriously jealous. That city is amazing. Or maybe YOU are amazing and go out and see everything. I've got to get out more! You are inspiring me. Those gardens are incredible. Please promise to take me when I come to visit!
I agree with Erin. I want you to take me to those gardens when I come to visit, too! So beautiful. Gabe is so cute, too. I love that pic of him biting his sock off. haha
I was going to say it reminded me of Thanksgiving point and then I read your text. How neat that there is a huge garden you can go too and walk around. It looks absolutely beautiful. I'm glad that Gabe has a new buddy to hang out with...they are cute little boys!!
Post a Comment