Gabe helped me arrange the produce and then was so excited, joined the picture! :)
Saturday, February 5, 2011
ever heard of a food co-op?
I hadn't. Just this week my friend introduced me to Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op and I got my first basket (or should I say truckload!) of fresh produce this morning. It is awesome! This picture is from Eric's phone - not the best - but you can see that I got bananas, oranges, apples, mangoes, lettuce, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and sweet potatoes... I don't know if you can tell but I got a huge pile of each thing and all for only $15!! I am so excited about this I had to blog about it! We are going to be eating fresh this week... and next! :) You should check out the website to see if there is a pickup near you. Seriously cool.
Gabe helped me arrange the produce and then was so excited, joined the picture! :)
Gabe helped me arrange the produce and then was so excited, joined the picture! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Awesome! I was thinking about doing it, but I don't think we would eat it all. I'm not a very adventurous cook, either. Did you pick it up or did Kristina? I love that Gabe had to be in the picture.
Dang it! I completely forgot to do this. Next week for sure. Looks awesome!
That is AMAZING! You told me you got a ton of produce, and you weren't kidding! I am definitely going to look into this, sis.
That is AWESOME!! I want in on that! I will definetly have to look into that! That little Gabers is darn cute! Give him a kiss for me! xoxo
Wow! I am definitely going to try it out! What a great deal. The most expensive part of my grocery bill every week is the fresh fruit and veggies!
Wow! That looks WONDERFUL! I will check! I love little Gabe in the picture. :)
Have you done this again? I am thinking of doing it this week...
Post a Comment