

Like my LOVE banner?! I got the
idea from my creative sister Melanie. I love it! But then I love everything about this holiday! I know there are haters out there but I'll never understand that. Even if you don't have a "valentine", it's still fun to have a day set aside to celebrate your loved ones. Growing up we would all make valentines for each other and then on Valentine's Day, one by one, we would leave them on the porch and run! I don't know where the door-bell-ditching part came from but it was always a ton of fun... even though you knew your sibling was over behind that bush giggling! Or later, when we were older, coming nonchalantly in the back door while we were oohing and aahing over the gifts on the front doorstep! :) Oh I love those memories. Silly but precious moments. I can't wait to start them with Gabe and Nyah. Aren't my two little love bugs so cute in these pictures?! (I couldn't decide which was better so I put them both up!)

and Nyah with her first pony tail! :)
7 comments:
I love those pictures - the kids are SO cute! I miss them.
Love, Mom
I love how nyah has the same fantastic smile in every pic, she is just too cute! That's a fun tradition for Valentine's day, I'm seriously so sick of the Vday haters out there- I don't get it!
Your banner turned out super cute!! And those kiddos are even cuter! Thanks for sending me that picture. The boys were thrilled with a picture of their cousins! I miss you guys sooo much!! xoxoxo
The Love banner is super cute! And I just love that picture of the kids! We were really excited to get your Valentine in the mail, on Valentines Day! I've been meaning to tell you that! Thanks, sis. :) I enjoyed the reminiscing about door bell ditching each other on Valentines Day. Especially the part about nonchalantly walking in the house through the back door while people are heading to answer the front door.... hehe!!
I LOVE these pictures. I think I am going to keep the one you sent me with my Valentine's stuff and get it out every year. Your kids look ADORABLE! I love Nyah's pony tail, too. :) I loved those memories growing up, too. It was fun doing the whole doorbell ditching thing with Jack this year, too. He had so much fun.
So.stinkin.cute!!! Love Nyah's little pony-tail. And your banner is so cute!
Haha...that pony is totally adorable! And I agree, I am loving the doorbell ditching Valentine tradition. Wesley had a blast doing it this year and after seeing his reaction, I'm already excited for next year! Btw, those pictures of Gabe and Nyah are perfect-especially with the word LOVE right behind them. You caught a very precious memory. Love you!
Post a Comment